Perfect Beachside Escape

Houses and Condos on the Galveston West End

Welcome to

Best of the West Galveston

Come getaway and relax on the Beautiful West End of Galveston

Welcome to our Online Home! Whether you are a guest searching for the perfect vacation experience or an owner whose home we care for and rent to welcome guests, our team of professionals will work hard for you every day to earn your business. We specialize in renting the right home to the right guest. Every day!

Do we know the area? You bet we do! If you are looking for the inside info on the best attractions and leisure activities, the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping venues, the best of everything you have come to the right place. Our staff is well prepared to provide you with personalized recommendations and service to ensure a holiday that matches your needs and dreams. We are here to help you experience the perfect vacation. Our goal is to provide customized service leading to greater customer satisfaction which will leave you wanting to vacation with us again and again.

Thank you for coming! We look forward to hearing from you and delivering a level of service exceeding your expectations.

Our Featured Homes

Hand-picked selection of quality places
$200/per night

Coral Breeze – Fantastic Bay Views

25011 San Simeon Ct, Galveston, TX 77554, USA
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Baths
  • 10 Guests
  • House
$300/per night

BELLA SOL – !!!BRAND NEW LISTING – JUST REMODELED IN JAMAICA BEACH!!!!

16519 Blackbeard Rd, Jamaica Beach, TX 77554, USA
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Baths
  • 10 Guests
  • House
$595/per night

Make Waves In Beautiful Pointe West – NEW RENTAL

26711 Baywater Dr, Galveston, TX 77554, USA
  • 4 Bedrooms
  • 5 Baths
  • 12 Guests
  • House
Highlights

What We Offer

The perfect place to stay

Home Away From Home

Our houses and condos are fully equipped with comfortable furniture, fully equipped kitchens, linens, towels, basic consumables, TV’s, cable, and free Wifi.

Cleaning

All of our units are cleaned to the highest standards and all of the high touch surfaces are disinfected.

Customer Service

The property manager is nearby. We strive to assist you with any questions or issues quickly to make sure your vacation is as wonderful as possible.

Best of the West Galveston

Located on the beautiful West End of Galveston

Get away from the noise and hectic day to day. Galveston’s West End is not only beautiful, but also tranquil. Come hear the waves breaking in the Gulf Of Mexico or just relax by the bay. Enjoy all of the amenities the area has to offer.

Hear From Our Happy Guests

Read our real recent reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

Best of the West is a property management company.  We specialize in short term rentals.  Each of the properties is individually owned.

The initial payment of 51% of the total reservation is due upon confirming reservation.  The remaining 49% is due 30-days before your check-in date.  The second payment will automatically be charged when due.  If you need to change credit cards, please let me know in advance of the due date.

The Pointe West wristbands are not included in the reservation.  The Pointe West Beach Club is a separate company run by the Pointe West HOA.  The wristbands are $15 per person and are good for your entire stay.

The elevators at Pointe West are exterior elevators in a salty environment.  They do go down periodically.  They are working for the vast majority of the time.  That being said, we cannot guarantee that they will be available during your stay.  Keep in mind that on Galveston’s West End (everything west of the seawall), all of the buildings are elevated.  If you cannot take the stairs, then just understand we cannot guarantee the elevators.  They are maintained by the Pointe West HOA.  Best of the West Galveston has no control over the elevators.

Every one of our units has a drip coffee maker including coffee grounds, filters, sugar, and powdered creamer.  Some of the units also have a Keurig style coffee maker.

We supply:
Linens – Bed, Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths, Beach Towels, and Kitchen Towels
Consumables – Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Tablets, Laundry Soap, and the coffee supplies listed above
We do not supply personal toiletry items

Search

October 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31

November 2022

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
0 Adults
0 Children
Pets
Size
Price
Amenities

Compare listings

Compare